This post is a pinch of wishful thinking! I must admit. I’m really hoping it snows this year as I LOVE the snow. It’s depressing that in this country we never get to experience the “seasons” as such.. Only one long-long wet season of drizzle and rain getting the odd day of sunshine if we’re lucky.
Here’s 5 reasons why I love <3 the snow.
- We get to make Snowmen! Sky didn’t really understand it last year as he was only 2 but since seeing “The Snowman” film, he can’t wait and keeps asking when it’ll snow!
- Snow Angels! I love making snow angels, ever since I was a little girl I used to run out in the snow, and make snow angels.
- Cute Kiddy Clothing We get to dress our little boy up in his lovely winter warmers and little hat – He looks so cute!
- Snuggling in front of the Fire is the perfect way to sit back and relax after a long adventureful day in the snow! Nothing beats an open fire.
- Hot Chocolate & Lot’s of Tea! I love a good old cuppa or hot chocolate, I’ve recently switched to the weight watchers one to ditch the calories but it’s still delicous goodness.. Mmm.